You may think it’s only the tenant who has a hard time paying the mortgage, but as a real estate investor or landlord, there may be times when it’s hard to pay the mortgage on your end as well. Here are some things you can do to avoid facing difficulty in paying your mortgage each month. Keep […]
Tag Archives | credit repair
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
- Stop Foreclosure Glendale
- What can you do to save your St. Louis, Missouri property when you are behind on your home loan!
- Keeping your Kansas City house when you’re seriously late on your home bank payments!
- Omaha Foreclosure: What can I do to prevent it?
- I do not want to have my Minneapolis, Minnesota property taken. I’m behind on many mortgage payments, can I keep my Minneapolis property?