Do you have a house to sell? Perhaps you’re thinking about selling, and maybe you’re thinking about seller financing. But if you have a mortgage on your house, you might be wondering, “can i do owner financing in Texas if i have a mortgage on the property?” We get this question a lot so we […]
Tag Archives | owner-financing-if-i-have-a-mortgage-on-the-property
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
- Sick and Tired of Owning Your Vacant Corpus Christi Property or home- Here Are Six Easy Tips to Get It Sold Fast
- Sick and Tired of Owning Your Vacant Norfolk Real estate- Here Are Six Easy Tips to Get It Sold Fast
- 6 Industry secrets to Making The Most Money Your Vacant Chesapeake Home
- The Ultimate Guide To Getting rid of A Vacant Granbury Property Quickly
- 6 Techniques to Getting The Most For Your Vacant PearlandReal Estate